Holiday park HavelbergeCamping and holiday park Havelberge at Woblitzsee
The Havelberge camping and holiday resort is located right on the lakeshore, on wooded, hilly terraces. Due to its splendid integration into the landscape, modern and exemplary facilities, comprehensive service for our guests and outstanding management, our resort won the state-wide 1,999 Mecklenburg-West Pomerania camping competition and picked up the gold medal in the nationwide Exemplary Camping Sites competition in 2,000.
Camping and more in our richly situated Camping and Holiday Resort in the Mecklenburg Lake District: here 'more' really is more - much more!
At the campsite there is a beach with a bathing platform, a bathing island and a large lawn for sunbathing as well as a lawn for tents, perfectly for canoeists.
Two bistros (Bistro at the beach and Café at the forest high rope garden) complement our gastronomic offer.
The new Marina Havelberge offers comfortable berths (with electricity and water) not only to guests who come with a trailer and boat. We are also pleased to welcome guests arriving by boat (up to 12m) for a stopover to visit our restaurant.
Our entertainment team offers a comprehensive guest support program. This includes the children's club as well as the tipi village. We offer a wide range of leisure activities for all ages.
After relaxing hiking tours through the woods or through the lake landscape, it is time to enter the Finnish sauna directly at the lake shore. Is there something better than taking a cooling bath in the refreshing lake immediately after the sauna?
During the high season our entertainment team offers a comprehensive show program on stage. Once a week there are concerts and live bands on stage.
The daily necessities (fresh rolls, food, newspapers and camping articles) can be bought in our self-service supermarket directly on the campground. Our sanitary buildings meet modern standards and are fitted with washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Campsite map
- Directions and contact
- Motor home park
- Wellness & sanitary facilities
- Rental properties
- Leisure activities
- Forest high rope garden Havelberge
- Beach with bathing platform, bathing island and large lawn
- Restaurant and beer garden
- Self-service supermarket, two bistros
- Modern sanitary facilities and a special children's bathroom
- Leisure activities
- Canoe centre and boat hire
- Show stage with entertainment in the main holiday season
- Entertainment centre/kids' club
- Pitches for caravans and motor homes
- Pitches for tents
Campsite map camping- and holiday park Havelberge
Prise list category A1
Die Preislisten gelten unter Vorbehalt von (Preis-)Änderungen und Schreibfehlern.
* Buchungen im Voraus werden nur zum Pauschalpreis abgerechnet. Im Familien-Sparpreis sind enthalten: 2 Erwachsene und alle eigenen Kinder bis 14 J. oder 3 Erwachsene).Pauschalaufenthalte können bis spätestens am Tag der Anfreise gebucht werden, danach kann grundsätzlich nur nach Tagespreis abgerechnet werden. Pauschalaufenthalte können in der Hauptsaison 1 nur von Samstag bis Samstag gebucht werden.
Im Preis für den Standplatz sind enthalten:
Eine Wohneinheit (Zelt, Wohnwagen, Wohnmobil) sowie ein PKW (oder ein Kraftrad).
Directions to the camping and holiday park Havelberge
Take the B 198 from Mirow or Neustrelitz to Wesenberg. In Wesenberg via Klein Quassow to Groß Quassow. Here you find the driveway to the lake. Or coming from the B 198, about 7 km east of Wesenberg, via Vosswinkel and Groß Quassow, asphalted access to the campground.
From Mirow coming via Roggentin, Zwenzow, Useriner Mühle to Groß Quassow, then continue as above.
Camping- und Ferienpark Havelberge
17237 Groß Quassow
GPS: N 53° 18‘ 31‘‘ E 13° 00‘ 08‘
Phone: +49 3981 / 24790
Motor home park
The new motor home park Havelberge in front of the campsite offers its own camping area with rattling stone blocks and comfort pillars (electricity, water, sewage, cable TV) for motor homes.
Our motor home park is located on a wooded hill and offers 35 pitches.
Additionally we built new parking spaces in front of the barrier as well as a new supply and disposal station.
In the wellness area, you have the opportunity to end an eventful day in the Finnish sauna.After teh sauna, take a cooling bath in the Woblitzsee. Directly next to the building, a lawn invites you to linger.
The modern and generous rooms in the new sanitary building radiate in a warm ambience, especially built for the needs of kids. Our smallest guests are in the special children´s bathroom completely under themselves. Furthermore, there are family bathrooms, a disabled bathroom and a separate baby changing area as well as a cosmetic room.
- 6 different models of holiday houses and 1 bungalow tent
- Suitable for 4-6 persons
- 21 – 70 sqm
- 3 – 5 rooms
- Starting from 23,00 EUR
- 2 different types of rental caravans
- suitable for 4 persons
- 23 - 34 sqm
- Starting from 43,00 EUR
- 6 types of mobile homes
- Suitable for 4 persons
- 25 - 42 sqm
- 3 rooms
- Starting from 43,00 EUR
- Bathing beach with bathing platform, bathing island, large lawn and a lawn for tents, perfectly for canoeists
- Forest high rope garden
- Canoe centre with boat rental
- Marina Havelberge more than 30 different boat boxes. From 27sqm to 60sqm there is a place for every leisure captain.
- Canoe tours and Combined bike and canoe tours
- Bike rental
- Hiking tours through the woods or the lake landscape
- Nordic Walking, Fitness & Gym
- Sports field, soccer field, beach volleyball, basketball
- Kids club and Tipi-Village
- Childrens playgorund and eine rampoline
- Natural bathing pond for the little ones
- Finish sauna at the lake shore
- Show stage mit comprehensive program in the main holiday season
- Entertainment centre with a comprehensive guest support program
- Dog trainer
- Internet Point
The Marina Havelberge, completed in 2014, has 30 different sized boat boxes. From 27sqm to 60sqm there is a place for every leisure captain. You can enjoy the day on the campsite or spend the night on your boat after a visit to the Havelberge restaurant.
|Liegeplätze Marina Havelberge (Preise in Euro)||Kategorie||Breite||Länge||qm||Preis |
Neben- und Außersaison
Hauptsaison 1 + 2
|1||5,00 m||12,00 m||60||12,40||14,70||832,00||13,86|
|2||4,50 m||12,00 m||54||11,20||13,30||749,80||13,88|
|3||4,50 m||9,00 m||40,5||8,70||10,20||578,00||14,27|
|4||4,00 m||9,00 m||36||7,90||9,20||520,00||14,40|
The seaside terrace of the restaurant Havelberge invites you to relax and enjoy. The interior of the restaurant is a cosy place to stay. The show stage with a varied show and entertainment program is located directly in front of the terrace.
Attention is paid to the fact that events are limited in time to ensure our guests' night rest.
The high rope course in the camping and holiday park Havelberge at the Lake Woblitz is located in the heart of the Mecklenburg Lake District and the Müritz National Park.Four different parcours (Attention: minimum body height 1.35m!) as well as a toddler course for the little ones are waiting for you. At the latest installed course black plus the adventures of you will get their money's worth.
Sport and leisure activities
Preise & Verfügbarkeit prüfen
Wir machen Camping
Genauer gesagt, wir machen das moderne Urlaubscamping, an dem Sie so viel Spaß haben. Die Leading Campings sind ein Zusammenschluss von derzeit 32 Spitzencampings in ganz Europa.